Michael has the expertise to prepare job seekers for challenging interviews and for accessing the visible job market. He has significant formal qualifications and accreditations: Masters of Science (Organisational Psychology), DiSC Accreditation, Hay Job Evaluation & Classification, Train the Trainer. Former roles include:
- Senior HR Specialist & Staffing Lead/ Human Resources Global Operations at HP (formerly EDS)
- Senior Consultant – HR Consulting, KPMG Consulting
An experienced Career Transition specialist with skills developed in the private and public sectors. Connects readily with clients to create a way forward. Extensive experience in the financial services sector and in executive recruitment with a global talent solutions provider. Qualifications: Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Graduate Diploma in Psychological Sciences, Professional Management Program, Diploma in Financial Planning, Bachelor of Arts.
A registered Organisational Psychologist who has consulted in the area of career transition across a wide variety of industries and sectors including: Banking & Finance, Aged Care, Construction & Engineering, FMCG, Manufacturing and Education.
Registered Psychologist since 2003. Outstanding qualifications:
- BCom, BA (1st Class Hons) Psychology, Masters in Psychology
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Accredited in Human Synergistics LSI, Humm Wadsworth Temperament Scale, 16PF, 15FQ+, SPQ Gold
Member, Australian Psychological Society and APS College of Organisational Psychologists